Friday, July 23, 2010

Eagles tickets are here!

You know the season's about to start when the season tickets finally arrive. I have no idea why it takes them so long to get them mailed since they know about the games for like 6 months. Might be a way to deter counter fitting.

I am very disappointed they went with the fan pictures on the tickets as opposed to player/couch faces. Really? I don't follow the team because of the fans. Put the players' pictures on the tickets. And JJ should definitely have been on one of the tickets for crying out loud! A travesty in my opinion.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Matt said...

But don't you just love the envelope/tote/backpack they came in? WTF?????

11:25 AM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine were sent to my old address (even though I changed it with them). Luckily since my grandmother lives there now I don't have to print them or cancel them or re-order etc....

- Joe

1:08 PM EDT  
Blogger Chasing10K said...

I do like the envelope/tote thingy.

5:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the business is viable were it not for the debts or the pressure from the creditors then there is a great chance of the business being sold off as a pre-pack subject to terms and conditions which you will be advised.
Pre Pack Administration

1:05 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Post...
Accountants in London

7:09 AM EST  
Blogger Moe Nawaz said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:31 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home